NMC Test of Competence
Registered candidates can access real-time mock test with 2000+ questions.
Face to face coaching programme when you arrive in the UK with individual attention from the trainer. Our three-day training gets you prepared to face OSCE without any fear.
Selecting highly trained and qualified nurses to work in different countries.
Know more about us
watch this video and get the ideas of what we do
OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Examination) for UK
Once you have cleared CBT, the next step is to prepare for OSCE upon arriving in the UK. OSCE is a practical examination conducted by NMC through the University of Northampton, Brookes University and Ulster University. MedsBright's three-day intensive programme will make you ready for OSCE with confidence.
Why should you study with us?
• 100% pass rate achieved till now.
• We will provide details about different scenarios in APIE.
• Access to online Videos, detailing each procedure.
• Individual feedback and evaluation of Care plans.
• Online chat support with the trainer.
• Online access to sample care plans and assessments.
NMC CBT Examination
Computer Based Test (CBT) is one of the first tests you will have to take once you receive your decision pack. CBT exam is usually conducted in your home country. By purchasing MedsBright CBT package, you can access all the resources needed to pass your CBT exam.
After clearing the IELTS?OET, you will have to attend Computer Based Test (CBT) from your home country. By purchasing MedsBright CBT package, you can access all the resources needed to pass your CBT exam.
Why should you buy online CBT Bundle?
• Access to real-time mock test.
• Access to 2000+ questions.
• Results and detailed feedback on your mock test.
• Online chat support.
• 30 days access to the MedsBright portal, enough time to get you prepared for the test.
• Still, don't believe? Try our sample mock test.
Try for FREE
PublishMedsBright conducting 3 day OSCE training program for the Pre- Registered overseas Nurses in UK. This training program is aimed towards inculcating further OSCE skills, mock test and tips and trick for high pass rate. We hope that you would be interested in it. Here are the details of the training program Date: 16th, 18th and 20th of April 2018 Timing: 10 am to 4 pm Venue: The Methodist Church, 28 Perrymount Road, Haywards Heath, RH16 3DN Venue Landline: 01444 416170 Course Fee: £350